In the lifecycle of a plant, a multitude Plant Data consisting of engineering, operations and maintenance information is created and utilized. At the early phase of the plant lifecycle upto the phase where the plant comes to life during Operations, it is now an accepted practice that a 3D Design software is utilized in each and every phase of the project i.e, Engineering , Procurement, Construction and Installation.
3D plant design software such as PDMS and PDS/SMARTPLANT has long been the solution of choice in the world’s process plant and power companies. It supports projects of all sizes, from the smallest upgrade to new-build installations of unlimited complexity, offers valuable collaboration opportunities and has an extensive pool of skilled users. A wide range of drawings such as Piping GA, Stuctural GA, Isometric drawings, Clash reports and Bills of Material, can be produced directly from the 3D model, ensuring accuracy and consistency. MTO etc. These information are representation of the P&IDs that defines the entire processes of the plant are generally consistent during the Conceptual, FEED and Detail Design phases of the plant lifecycle.
In today’s plant lifecycle where 3D Technology is widely used and with its associated 2D Plant Data is seen as an asset itself. We offers Owner Operators, Engineering Design Consultants, and Fabrication & Construction Contractors 3D Modelling services and solutions to generate 3D Model using such state of art technology software(s).
Our scope of modelling includes but not restricted to
- Mechanical Equipments
- Safety Equipments
- Instrument and Electrical Equipment.
- Instrument and Electrical Cable Trays
- Multi Discipline Supports
After completion of the model some of the many deliverables that can be extracted from the model are.
- Equipment layouts , Safety Route layouts and sectional views
- Structural plan and sectional layouts
- Piping G.A. Drawings and Piping Isometric Drawings
- Electrical and Instrumentation Cable ladder Layouts.
- Hazardous area classification drawings
- Electrical Lighting layouts.
- Instrumentation Location plan drawings
- Piping and cable ladder Supports
- Extraction of MTO’s for Bulk piping, fittings, flanges and valves gaskets and inclusive of stud bolts and nuts
- Cable ladder MTO
These 3D Models are then exported to a design review software(s) such as Autodesk Navisworks, AVEVA Review Reality, Intergraph Smartplant Review with which we can generate walk-through, animation and high-quality photorealistic images and lets you analyse designs and communicate complex ideas.